The Kindred Art Difference
What is the Kindred Art difference?
- An internationally acclaimed drawing method.
- Specific exercises that train the eye to “See”.
- Creative freedom, within structured lessons.
- An ongoing curriculum for 3 age groups.
- An academic focus on other subjects.
- The use of top of the line supplies.
- A quiet and focused environment.
- Skills taught that last a lifetime.
What are the side benefits?
- Increased Attention span.
- Focus and concentration.
- Patience to complete tasks.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Problem solving skills.
- Improved handwriting.
- Fun for all!
Each week students work with a supportive instructor on projects designed to teach the Elements of Shape and to create a unique and fully-developed composition. At Kindred Art we explore a wide range of subject matter, media, and artistic techniques so that students may continually develop their skills at their own pace.
Kindred Art proves that drawing and art are teachable subjects if the exposure is approached like other subjects such as music or dance.