Getting Ready: 4-5 Year Olds
An introduction to representational drawing geared to the attention span and motor coordination of a 4 to six 5 year old. Students quickly learn to recognize the elements of shape and are introduced to various choices of how to interpret the lesson, in their own creative rendering of the subject and background.
Media: Markers, Chalk Pastel, Oil Pastel, Acrylic Paint, and Watercolor
The lessons include drawing exercises and projects that are designed so that the child will experience the connection between Phonics and reading, and the learning of the names, places or animals while finding the wonder in drawing and expressing themselves through art. Lessons are designed to be fun and engaging.
- Teaches representational drawing skills
- Teaches Focus and ability to follow instructions.
- Teaches creativity and self-expression.
- Encourages Reading readiness
- Enhances eye hand coordination
- Develops handwriting skills naturally while drawing.
Children are given enough structure to succeed and enough room for creativity and imagination.Registration Info